Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 12 will not connect.

I am trying to backup my iPhone 12 from a previous backup, but it will not come up in my iTunes when I plug my phone in.

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 24, 2020 10:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2020 10:47 AM

There may be a buried window somewhere asking you if you want to connect the iphone to the computer. That happened to me yesterday. Couldnt figure out why it wouldnt connect and then later when i closed some other windows I saw that the one I needed was behind all the others.

2 replies

Nov 27, 2020 4:07 AM in response to clemenchuchu

I was so frustrated with this yesterday....I download the newer MaxOS and restarted both phone and iMac. I tried everything for hours! If you have an iMac and this is the first time your connecting to sync, the iPhone shows up in FINDER under Locations. Click the iPhone there and you'll have to trust the device. Then open the phone and you have to trust the computer. Wallaaa...iPhone 12 now in Music (the old iTunes)!

My iPhone 12 will not connect.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.