Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recently deleted apps taking 65% of battery usage.

I have an iPhone SE 1st generation and the battery is draining fast. It sayS the recently deleted apps are using 65% of the battery.

I restarted the phone but still have the issue.

how do I resolve this?

Posted on Oct 24, 2020 1:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2020 3:51 PM

Hello NavarreDonald,

Thanks for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are experiencing issues with your battery, and deleted apps are taking up battery activity. . We can understand why you'd reach out for a resolution.

Since you recently deleted these apps, they will still show in activity until 24 hours, then 7 days have passed, respectively. Here is more info about battery activity: About battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Also, to maximize battery performance on your iPhone, check out: Batteries - Maximizing Performance

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 28, 2020 3:51 PM in response to NavarreDonald

Hello NavarreDonald,

Thanks for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are experiencing issues with your battery, and deleted apps are taking up battery activity. . We can understand why you'd reach out for a resolution.

Since you recently deleted these apps, they will still show in activity until 24 hours, then 7 days have passed, respectively. Here is more info about battery activity: About battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Also, to maximize battery performance on your iPhone, check out: Batteries - Maximizing Performance

Cheers!

Recently deleted apps taking 65% of battery usage.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.