Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mobilgodaemon trying to open on my new MacBook Air

I just transferred my latest update to my new Macbook air and now a program called mobilgodaemon keeps trying to open every 10 seconds?

Have no idea how to stop it from popping up.

It must have been on my old computer before and didn't know it.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Air

Posted on Oct 24, 2020 7:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2020 10:16 PM

At this point, the easiest method to try to locate this daemon would be to run an EtreCheck report. You can, optionally, post it here if you need assistance with interpreting its results.

If you rather try looking yourself, I would start in the following two locations, using the Finder app:

1. /Library/LaunchDaemons
  2. ~/Library/LaunchDaemons
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2020 10:16 PM in response to 9521

At this point, the easiest method to try to locate this daemon would be to run an EtreCheck report. You can, optionally, post it here if you need assistance with interpreting its results.

If you rather try looking yourself, I would start in the following two locations, using the Finder app:

1. /Library/LaunchDaemons
  2. ~/Library/LaunchDaemons

Oct 25, 2020 12:26 AM in response to 9521

The Library folder in ~/Users/whateverisyourname is hidden.

Navigate to your user folder, click on the Go Menu and hold down the option key. The key marked "alt" to the right of the ctrl key. The Library folder will magically appear. Select it and it should open. Whilst there look in the Application Support folder as well and remove anything else relating to it.

Afterwards close all apps, log out and log back in. Hopefully the problem should go away.

Good luck

Mobilgodaemon trying to open on my new MacBook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.