Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone X randomly restarts

Hi,

my iphone X is 2 years old and half year ago began to restart randomly (sometimes 5 or 7 times per day).

I tried all the software solutions, like deep restart, clean installation.....but nothing has changed.

I think it could be the battery problem, but i am not sure before i send it device to repair. Maybe had someone the same problem and can describe the solution.

Thanks for answer

iPhone X, 13

Posted on Oct 25, 2020 9:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 8:24 AM

Hey there jankruzica,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand your iPhone is restarting unexpectedly. It sounds like you’ve done some great troubleshooting so far and we’ll be happy to help.

If restoring didn’t help, check Maximum Capacity in Settings > Battery > Battery Health according to this link - If your iOS or iPadOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly

This can help you determine if your battery needs service. If the Maximum Capacity is under 80%, it could explain why this is happening. If you need, you can reach out to Apple Support to look further into you service options here: Contact Apple for support and service

We hope this helps.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2020 8:24 AM in response to jankruzica

Hey there jankruzica,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand your iPhone is restarting unexpectedly. It sounds like you’ve done some great troubleshooting so far and we’ll be happy to help.

If restoring didn’t help, check Maximum Capacity in Settings > Battery > Battery Health according to this link - If your iOS or iPadOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly

This can help you determine if your battery needs service. If the Maximum Capacity is under 80%, it could explain why this is happening. If you need, you can reach out to Apple Support to look further into you service options here: Contact Apple for support and service

We hope this helps.

Take care.

Iphone X randomly restarts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.