Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7 Plus restarting by itself

hello, I need help, I have this phone new I have it only less than a month, I have it from one gentleman so it is used and is not completely new, I have a battery capacity of about 82, I can not load it at the moment I do not know why, but as I say the phone I really have less than a month, it worked perfectly but suddenly out of nowhere it started to restart by itself, it's already 3 days and for today (18.6) it restarted about 8 times and I don't know what to do anymore, thank you in advance for the answer...

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 1:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 2:03 AM

Hello,

That iPhone's battery needs to be replaced as soon as possible, since it's reaching the critical point of its life and can have unpredictable behavior.

Make an appointment (*) and have your device serviced at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector explaining the device reboot too. After battery replacement, they will also inspect your device and give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2022 2:03 AM in response to natálka

Hello,

That iPhone's battery needs to be replaced as soon as possible, since it's reaching the critical point of its life and can have unpredictable behavior.

Make an appointment (*) and have your device serviced at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector explaining the device reboot too. After battery replacement, they will also inspect your device and give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Jun 18, 2022 2:26 AM in response to Community User

Hi GuyMia,

Unfortunately ASC (Apple Support Community/ tech support public user-to user forum) is not available in Italian.

In addition to this English Community, there are other tech support forums:

German:--> Offizielle Apple Support-Community

French:--> Communautés d’assistance Apple officielles

Español:--> Comunidades de soporte de Apple oficiales

Português:--> Comunidades oficiais de suporte da Apple

Chinese:--> Apple Support Chinese Community

Korean:--> Apple Support Korean Community

Japanese:--> Apple Support Japanese Community

If you're looking for something different, please specify better what you meant by "chat with Italy".

Grazie

Giulio

iPhone 7 Plus restarting by itself

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.