Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phone is frozen and is stuck on the power off screen yet i can't turn it off none of the buttons are working how do i fix this? Or can this be fixed?

my phone is frozen and is stuck on the power off screen yet i can't turn it off none of the buttons are working how do i fix this? Or can this be fixed?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 25, 2020 9:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2020 9:10 PM

What do you mean it is stuck on the power off screen? What you can do is force a restart of your phone. Press and release Volume Up, then Volume Down, then press and hold the Siri Button till you see the Apple Logo on the screen. At this point you can release the button and let the phone continue to boot. If this doesn't work, let us know exactly what you got going on and how it got to this point. There could be something else going on, but it sounds like a reboot can solve your issue.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2020 9:10 PM in response to Kelliecash

What do you mean it is stuck on the power off screen? What you can do is force a restart of your phone. Press and release Volume Up, then Volume Down, then press and hold the Siri Button till you see the Apple Logo on the screen. At this point you can release the button and let the phone continue to boot. If this doesn't work, let us know exactly what you got going on and how it got to this point. There could be something else going on, but it sounds like a reboot can solve your issue.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.