Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Frozen Phone

My phone is practically frozen and only some of the buttons work. Not even the time is showing. I tried to restart it, but it doesn’t let me press the power off button. I’ve even tried a hard reset and it still stays on.

iPhone XR

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 8:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 8:51 PM

Jason5748 Said:

"Frozen Phone: My phone is practically frozen and only some of the buttons work. Not even the time is showing. I tried to restart it, but it doesn’t let me press the power off button. I’ve even tried a hard reset and it still stays on."

-------

Try this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn On or is Frozen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2021 8:51 PM in response to Jason5748

Jason5748 Said:

"Frozen Phone: My phone is practically frozen and only some of the buttons work. Not even the time is showing. I tried to restart it, but it doesn’t let me press the power off button. I’ve even tried a hard reset and it still stays on."

-------

Try this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn On or is Frozen - Apple Support

Frozen Phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.