Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with hackers

Hi I would like to report that there's been an attempt again today to hack my apple ID password. Actually it all started last Friday. Today, I got a prompt message again asking for my Apple ID password for several times already then my Iphone suddenly turned off which is very unusual. 

I'm very concerned about my security and privacy. Please do something. I wish you can track-down that hacker to make it stop once and for all. I've tried changing all my passwords each time I got that message. It's very frustrating. Please do some actions to these perpetrators trying to invade my privacy.

Thank you so much. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Sean

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 25, 2020 9:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2020 9:34 PM

Sorry, but there is nothing anyone here can do to help you with this as we are just fellow Apple-product users. You will need to contact Apple directly for assistance with this matter. I suggest starting with the "Contact Support" link in the upper righthand side of this forum's web page.

Additionally, the following articles may prove useful:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2020 9:34 PM in response to Loif357

Sorry, but there is nothing anyone here can do to help you with this as we are just fellow Apple-product users. You will need to contact Apple directly for assistance with this matter. I suggest starting with the "Contact Support" link in the upper righthand side of this forum's web page.

Additionally, the following articles may prove useful:

Oct 25, 2020 9:37 PM in response to Loif357

FYI: These are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  ➔ Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers. 

Let's try and address your issue. What were you doing on the iPhone when you got those "Prompts"? Were those prompts or were they popups? What was the exact wording of the Apple ID and Password request?

Axel F.

Problem with hackers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.