Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Irregular keyboard click volume

Why are my keyboard clicks quiet sometimes? I have every bar I could find on max volume.. sometimes they’re loud like I like, but randomly they’ll be so quiet I can’t even hear them and then slowly get louder back to how they’re supposed to be. I just want them to be the same volume all the time..

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 3:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 10:07 PM

I have the iPhone 12 but not the pro. Do you think it could just be an issue with the 12? I was wondering why something like this would not have been noticed before, but it makes sense if it’s with the phone that literally just came out. I also noticed it isn’t just the keyboard clicks, but also game sounds as well. I think it may be volume in general.

edit: what?? Why am I marked solved???? I did no such thing????????? How do I mark it un-solved? It’s not solved! Did I fuck myself over and now they won’t notice the issue? What do I do....

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2020 10:07 PM in response to Mazen770

I have the iPhone 12 but not the pro. Do you think it could just be an issue with the 12? I was wondering why something like this would not have been noticed before, but it makes sense if it’s with the phone that literally just came out. I also noticed it isn’t just the keyboard clicks, but also game sounds as well. I think it may be volume in general.

edit: what?? Why am I marked solved???? I did no such thing????????? How do I mark it un-solved? It’s not solved! Did I fuck myself over and now they won’t notice the issue? What do I do....

Oct 26, 2020 7:14 AM in response to SravanKrA

Ringer volume is full. I turned on the “control with volume buttons” to make sure even, but by “slowly gets louder” I mean within one sentience. Just typing this reply out, it began quiet and only got to full volume on the word “mean.” I paused to talk to someone else real quick and the pause was long enough for the phone to decide the keyboard clicking would now be quiet again. It’s up and down within the same session, not “it’s low when I type this message and high when I type another message.” My OCD is going off the rails over it. I don’t want to just turn off the clicking though because I genuinely love hearing it.

(Edit: I do thank you for the super awesome response time though!!)

Irregular keyboard click volume

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.