Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pencil becoming slow and glitching

When I am drawing or writing on either GoodNotes or notability, my Apple Pencil will sometimes glitch and draw lines that I never drew or big scribbles all over the screen that I never drew. Or in some cases the iPad will lag behind the pencil and the drawing will lag behind the Apple Pencil. Does anyone else have this issue? I don’t know if it could be down to my screen protector or a glitch with palm detection; although I don’t know what the lag could be from. Any ideas?

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 5:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 6:12 AM

Ok no worries, when there is an issue with the pencil, other than disconnect, reset the Ipad and connect again there isn't much else which can be done from home so it would need to go to an apple store

Glad the issues are resolved.

Similar questions

6 replies

Apple Pencil becoming slow and glitching

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.