Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can I see family sharing on the App Store under the description of an app (1Blocker) and yet I can't share it with a family member?

Why can I see family sharing in the App Store under the description of an app (1Blocker) and yet I can't share it with a family member?

Note sure which of the following may have some importance:

1. we have same devices where the pic of family sharing is visible,
  2. it is life-long subscription,
  3. I want to share the app as a member member of the family group with its organizer

Mac mini, 10.15

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 7:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 9:51 AM

Check the developer's website and app support links in the store. As a free app it makes little odds whether the app can be shared or not. The Family Sharing eligibility section likely won't apply to subscriptions except those that explicitly claim that they are shared such as Apple's family subscriptions for Apple Music, News, etc.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2020 9:51 AM in response to bogmarcin

Check the developer's website and app support links in the store. As a free app it makes little odds whether the app can be shared or not. The Family Sharing eligibility section likely won't apply to subscriptions except those that explicitly claim that they are shared such as Apple's family subscriptions for Apple Music, News, etc.

tt2

Why can I see family sharing on the App Store under the description of an app (1Blocker) and yet I can't share it with a family member?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.