Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

trouble accessing shared photos

son set up icloud photo sharing but when i hit his subscribe button i get a screen that says i cannot subscribe on this device. why? (i have two gmail accounts but only one is used for my apple id. also my personal icloud storage is about full. ) any suggestions to help me access the shared photos?

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 8:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 8:40 AM

If Shared Albums aren't working - Apple Support

What do I need to see and share videos, contribute to someone else's Shared Album, and add comments or like photos and videos?

• iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 7 or later
  • Mac with OS X Mavericks 10.9 or later
  • Apple TV (2nd, 3rd, or 4th generation) with Apple TV software 6.0 or later
  • PC with Windows 7 or later and iCloud for Windows

If the owner of a Shared Album turns on the Public Website option and shares the link with you, you can use any up-to-date browser to see photos and videos added by the owner and all contributors.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2020 8:40 AM in response to Powderhound24

If Shared Albums aren't working - Apple Support

What do I need to see and share videos, contribute to someone else's Shared Album, and add comments or like photos and videos?

• iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 7 or later
  • Mac with OS X Mavericks 10.9 or later
  • Apple TV (2nd, 3rd, or 4th generation) with Apple TV software 6.0 or later
  • PC with Windows 7 or later and iCloud for Windows

If the owner of a Shared Album turns on the Public Website option and shares the link with you, you can use any up-to-date browser to see photos and videos added by the owner and all contributors.

trouble accessing shared photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.