Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Verify Money Network Card for Apple Pay

I recently reset my iPhone 11 Pro Max and restored it from a backup. When I did this, of course, my wallet was emptied out and I had to set my cards all back up. My Money Network card doesn’t get added back with a challenge code verification anymore. It now tells me to contact Money Network to verify my card for Apple Pay and provides me with the 1-888-913-0900 number to contact Money Network.

I called three times today and attempted this. Every single time, the person on the other end of the phone tells me they cannot verify my card with Apple Pay and tells me to call Apple Pay. Yet, the number provided by my Wallet is the number for Money Network, not the number for Apple Pay.

Something is quite amiss here and nobody at Money Network wants to take responsibility for fixing it. I don’t have a number to contact Apple Pay. I basically cannot use this card now, because this is the only way I have used it since the COVID-19 pandemic began. I don’t use the physical card. I use it for touch less payment and online payment from Apple Pay, and now that’s suddenly no longer working.

Anybody else having this issue?

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 9:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 4:15 PM

Hello Rested Traveler,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are unable to add a card to the Wallet app and Apple Pay, even after contacting the card's support. To help with this, please see if the steps in this Apple resource help and then contact Apple directly if you need any further assistance.

If you can't add cards to Wallet to use with Apple Pay

Get Support 

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2020 4:15 PM in response to Rested Traveler

Hello Rested Traveler,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are unable to add a card to the Wallet app and Apple Pay, even after contacting the card's support. To help with this, please see if the steps in this Apple resource help and then contact Apple directly if you need any further assistance.

If you can't add cards to Wallet to use with Apple Pay

Get Support 

Cheers!

Verify Money Network Card for Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.