Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove someone from Family? Does everything that is on iCloud still available on iPhone?

How can I remove a member from the Family Sharing on iCloud? Once removed, do they have their information and photos on their phone? I think I need a tutorial on iCloud and how it works as well as how to use it effectively.

Thank you for any information and help.

Posted on Oct 27, 2020 11:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2020 11:55 AM

This explains how you can remove someone or how someone can leave family sharing.

Leave Family Sharing - Apple Support

When someone leaves family sharing they will not lose any of the shared content right away. If you were to delete an app that you had downloaded from someone else’s account in your family, you would have to purchase the app on your own since you weren’t the person that purchased the app originally. Their data and photos will stay on their devices.

See the section in that support article titled What happens when you stop sharing

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2020 11:55 AM in response to gning-gning

This explains how you can remove someone or how someone can leave family sharing.

Leave Family Sharing - Apple Support

When someone leaves family sharing they will not lose any of the shared content right away. If you were to delete an app that you had downloaded from someone else’s account in your family, you would have to purchase the app on your own since you weren’t the person that purchased the app originally. Their data and photos will stay on their devices.

See the section in that support article titled What happens when you stop sharing

How do I remove someone from Family? Does everything that is on iCloud still available on iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.