Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There is no button remove from family in my iphone

I wanna remove one of my family members from iCloud sharing and when I did as instructed, there was no button Remove from family. Please help me. Thank you.

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 23, 2021 5:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 4:15 PM

Hi there JamesPham,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue you're having with Family Sharing. We're happy to help. So we can find the best path to a resolution, we'll need a little background info. Are you the Organizer of this Family Sharing plan? Is the member you're attempting to remove above the age of 13? Get back to us with that info, and we can go from there.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Have a great day!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2021 4:15 PM in response to JamesPham

Hi there JamesPham,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue you're having with Family Sharing. We're happy to help. So we can find the best path to a resolution, we'll need a little background info. Are you the Organizer of this Family Sharing plan? Is the member you're attempting to remove above the age of 13? Get back to us with that info, and we can go from there.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Have a great day!

Oct 25, 2021 10:15 AM in response to JamesPham

Hello again JamesPham,

Thanks for the follow-up info. Any family member under the age of 13 cannot be removed from a Family Sharing plan. You only have the ability to move them to another family group, or delete their account. The steps to do so can be found here:

Move a child to another group using Family Sharing

Let us know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

There is no button remove from family in my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.