Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unexpected shutdown and restarts

Why does my brand new out of package iphone 11 keep shutting down and restarting randomly? I’ve updated to the latest software. I wipe the phone completely and tried setting up as new. I’ve tried hard resets. Nothing seems to work.

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 27, 2020 1:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2020 2:11 PM

Looks like you may have tried it all however you have been unsuccessful at resolving your issue. Your iPhone 11 is less than one year old (You stated that it was new) and is therefore covered by the Apple 1YR Limited Warranty (US) so have it examined at the Apple Store or at an authorized service center and take advantage of it. If the stores are closed then please contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2020 2:11 PM in response to Carlybones

Looks like you may have tried it all however you have been unsuccessful at resolving your issue. Your iPhone 11 is less than one year old (You stated that it was new) and is therefore covered by the Apple 1YR Limited Warranty (US) so have it examined at the Apple Store or at an authorized service center and take advantage of it. If the stores are closed then please contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

Unexpected shutdown and restarts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.