Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to redeem in ROBLOX

in my payment methods I have 2 apple gift cards totaling $20. I try to redeem in ROBLOX and it says unable to verify payment method.

Posted on Oct 27, 2020 6:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2020 2:44 PM

Hello emelia257,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you have 2 Apple Gift Cards and you are unable to redeem them in Roblox. You would need to first redeem the Gift Cards in the iTunes Store. Once redeemed, you should be able to use the balance to make an in-app purchase in Roblox. Take a look at these articles to redeem your Gift Cards.

Redeem your App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2020 2:44 PM in response to emelia257

Hello emelia257,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you have 2 Apple Gift Cards and you are unable to redeem them in Roblox. You would need to first redeem the Gift Cards in the iTunes Store. Once redeemed, you should be able to use the balance to make an in-app purchase in Roblox. Take a look at these articles to redeem your Gift Cards.

Redeem your App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

Best regards.

Unable to redeem in ROBLOX

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.