Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Swollen swollen swollen

How my battery was swollen, the battery health is 90 and I visit to apple care they told for replacement with extra 55,000 in INR in replacement of old iPhone X while I am getting iPhone 11 in 49,000 INR. Please apple do something I won’t let my money waste in iPhone X.

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 28, 2020 12:37 PM

3 replies

Dec 4, 2020 6:27 AM in response to MinitoxyAirPods

Same issue with our iphone X, swollen battery. Bought it brand new. No dings or scratches whatsoever. I know i can trust apple since our family is an apple fanatic. I called the support spoke to the supervisor there and i mentioned that we trust them i will be sending the phone and told him the issue. He said if they cannot fix it they will replace it. After 3 days the emailed me that it was misused and could not be fix. WHAT? 😩 now they are sending the phone back. It was check by their authorize repair at ontario. How sad that being a long tome customer they said they cant do anything at all. So thats it? I even paid $111 for repair which they said they will refund it. But my concern is the swollen battery is not our fault. Its only been 14months and this happened. So i ask what next? They said try somewhere else. WHAAAAATT?

Swollen swollen swollen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.