Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Switching carriers on an unlocked iPhone

I’m trying to switch service providers for my iPhone 8 Plus but the new service is saying the SIM card is not supported. I went to Best Buy and both the old carrier and the new and no one can make my phone work. It says the SIM card is not supported and to contact apple. Can someone help me

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 9:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 9:23 AM

Jamierut32 wrote:

I’m trying to switch service providers for my iPhone 8 Plus but the new service is saying the SIM card is not supported. I went to Best Buy and both the old carrier and the new and no one can make my phone work. It says the SIM card is not supported and to contact apple. Can someone help me

Read here How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2020 9:23 AM in response to Jamierut32

Jamierut32 wrote:

Read here How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

Switching carriers on an unlocked iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.