Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

USB-C cable plug it into what?

I did get the usb-c cable but what am I supposed to plug it into? The other end doesn’t fit my iPhone cord nor is there a wall plug.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Rack Mount Servers - Intel

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 2:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 2:18 PM

From the picture that looks like a USB-C plug, which means you can plug it into any USB-C charger.

Some (mostly Android) phones come with USB-C chargers.

Recent iPad models have USB-C ports. Use the charger that came with that if you have one.

Recent (<3 yr old) MacBooks come with USB-C ports for charging - use either the charger that came with the MacBook, or one of the ports on the MacBook itself.

If you're still out of luck, you should also be able to use a USB-A to USB-C cable - connect the USB-C end to the headphones and connect the USB-A side to any existing USB-A port (computer, wall plug, etc.)

Failing that you'll need to buy a USB-C charger such as any of these: https://www.amazon.com/usb-c-charger/s?k=usb+c+charger

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2020 2:18 PM in response to Sharon477

From the picture that looks like a USB-C plug, which means you can plug it into any USB-C charger.

Some (mostly Android) phones come with USB-C chargers.

Recent iPad models have USB-C ports. Use the charger that came with that if you have one.

Recent (<3 yr old) MacBooks come with USB-C ports for charging - use either the charger that came with the MacBook, or one of the ports on the MacBook itself.

If you're still out of luck, you should also be able to use a USB-A to USB-C cable - connect the USB-C end to the headphones and connect the USB-A side to any existing USB-A port (computer, wall plug, etc.)

Failing that you'll need to buy a USB-C charger such as any of these: https://www.amazon.com/usb-c-charger/s?k=usb+c+charger

USB-C cable plug it into what?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.