Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Redownloading Music from iTunes for Windows 10

I followed these steps but I do not see the download button for the album I need to download. Any suggestions?

1. Open iTunes. 
  2. From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > Purchased. If you use Family Sharing, you'll see Family Purchases instead of Purchased.
  3. Choose Music from the menu in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window.
  4. Find the music that you want to redownload. Don't see the music that you purchased?
  5. If you use Family Sharing, you can choose a family member's name next to Purchased to see their purchases.
  6. Click the download button  for the album or song. <--- there is no download button.....

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 7:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2020 4:36 AM

The button won't appear for content that is already downloaded. It may help to switch between album and songs views. Unhidden past purchases that are not downloaded to your library should appear in your main library with cloud links that allow them to be downloaded. See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 30, 2020 4:36 AM in response to Scodova

The button won't appear for content that is already downloaded. It may help to switch between album and songs views. Unhidden past purchases that are not downloaded to your library should appear in your main library with cloud links that allow them to be downloaded. See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support.

tt2

Oct 30, 2020 7:22 AM in response to turingtest2

The issue (I believe) is something during the download went astray. Only 3 of the 11 (or so) songs actually showed up in my C dive folder. During the download, it kept telling me my credit card failed and I had to keep puting in my secuity code. It did this for another album I downloaded but all the songs were successfully downloaded to the hard drive. Other albums I attempted to download failed due to CC verification (security code). There is nothing wrong with my CC information.

I tried switching between songs and album. I cannot find (or see) the download button. The album shows up in my library. Below is recipt showing the CC did process....

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Redownloading Music from iTunes for Windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.