Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had de beta of IOS 14 and later I updated my iPhone but I still recibed notifications to update a iOS 14 beta and I don’t have the beta anymore

How to fix that error, I had the iOS 14 beta but I updated the new iOS 14 but I still have the message and I delete de profile of the beta I don’t know to fix that

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 8:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 9:06 PM

if you're running 14.2, you did not uninstall the beta software. 14.1 is the latest public release.

You probably just deleted the beta profile, which is not the same thing as removing the beta iOS version.

How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

see the section Remove the developer beta by restoring your device

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2020 9:06 PM in response to Jackmiller2020

if you're running 14.2, you did not uninstall the beta software. 14.1 is the latest public release.

You probably just deleted the beta profile, which is not the same thing as removing the beta iOS version.

How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

see the section Remove the developer beta by restoring your device

I had de beta of IOS 14 and later I updated my iPhone but I still recibed notifications to update a iOS 14 beta and I don’t have the beta anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.