Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Regional Settings

I’m moving from the States to the UAE and wanted to know if there were any differences in Apple Music content if I switched over to a UAE country payment option. Would I lose parts of my library? What about Apple Radio?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 10:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 7:00 PM

Greetings jitendra370,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! It seems you're curious if there's any differences in the music catalog if you change the country associated with your Apple ID.

It's possible some content is not available if you change your Apple ID country. Check out the information in the following article: Availability of Apple Media Services - Apple Support

"The availability and features of certain apps, movies, and more can vary. If you think an app or other media should be available in your country or region, contact the developer or publisher directly."

You can use this link to help see what's available in the Apple Music catalog based on country: Apple Services Marketing Tools

Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2020 7:00 PM in response to jitendra370

Greetings jitendra370,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! It seems you're curious if there's any differences in the music catalog if you change the country associated with your Apple ID.

It's possible some content is not available if you change your Apple ID country. Check out the information in the following article: Availability of Apple Media Services - Apple Support

"The availability and features of certain apps, movies, and more can vary. If you think an app or other media should be available in your country or region, contact the developer or publisher directly."

You can use this link to help see what's available in the Apple Music catalog based on country: Apple Services Marketing Tools

Kind regards.

Apple Music Regional Settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.