Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

storage always full on computer and phone

I pay $9,95 a month for extra storage, iCloud is barely used, How do I put more photos and music into iCloud?

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 7

Posted on Oct 30, 2020 10:53 AM

7 replies

Oct 30, 2020 1:05 PM in response to pearlgirl7

I feel Apple care has completely disregarded us and does not cater at all to answering our concerns.!!!!! No one too contact directly with stores closed!! I have 5 Apple products and cannot get ANY help!!! I am totally fed up!!!

Simple question was. “Why am I always out of storage on my iPhone 10 and Mac computer and I pay even the $9,99 a month??? No music downloads to the cloud and it sits almost empty!!! Still I can’t even download new software on either cause it always says everything is full!!!!

Oct 30, 2020 1:17 PM in response to pearlgirl7

pearlgirl7 wrote:

“Why am I always out of storage on my iPhone 10 and Mac computer and I pay even the $9,99 a month???

If this is the case, you will have to use the links I provided above to make space either on your iCloud or on your devices (video).

I feel Apple care has completely disregarded us and does not cater at all to answering our concerns.!!!!! No one too contact directly with stores closed!!

If you still wish, you can you reach out to Support via -- Get Support.

storage always full on computer and phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.