Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My battery health is decreasing day by day

why my battery health is decreases day by day

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Oct 30, 2020 12:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2020 12:17 PM

Battery health is a measure of how much you use the phone and what you use it for. It is not a measure of how long you have owned it. All you have to do to take good care is to not let the state of charge drop below 20% routinely, never let it go to zero without charging it immediately, and charge it overnight, every night with Battery Optimization turned on. There is nothing further that you can do that will make any measurable difference in battery health.

Here is a lot more information—>When to charge your iPhone or iPad | Communities

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 30, 2020 12:17 PM in response to AliArshad9

Battery health is a measure of how much you use the phone and what you use it for. It is not a measure of how long you have owned it. All you have to do to take good care is to not let the state of charge drop below 20% routinely, never let it go to zero without charging it immediately, and charge it overnight, every night with Battery Optimization turned on. There is nothing further that you can do that will make any measurable difference in battery health.

Here is a lot more information—>When to charge your iPhone or iPad | Communities

Oct 30, 2020 12:07 PM in response to AliArshad9

Because batteries are consumable objects that lose capacity as they are used. The battery in an iPhone is designed to remain above 80% capacity for 500 full charge cycles. Each time you charge it the battery will lose a small amount of capacity. It’s capacity will drop about 1% for each 25 full charge cycles. A full charge cycle is charging from 0 to 100%, or any combination that adds up to 100%, such as 50% to 100% twice or 50% to 75% four times.

My battery health is decreasing day by day

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.