Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Walgreens reward balance pop up on Apple Pay

i have not linked my Walgreens Balance Rewards card/account to my Apple Pay. And here it is, every I time I try to use Apple Pay, it appears on the screen below my default payment card. I have tried to remove it from my Apple Pay/Wallet by removing the existing and add a new one. Doesn’t work. I know how to delete cards from Apple Pay but not my attached balance rewards from Walgreens. Also a Southwest Boarding pass from a cancelled flight. What???Can anyone help me and teach me how to get it off my iphone?

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 31, 2020 11:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2020 11:10 AM

If you go into the Wallet app and scroll all the way down, you should see an option called 'Edit Passes'. This will allow you to remove whichever ones you like.

You can also tap on a pass and open it from the Wallet app, then press the 3 dot icon in the upper right.. should have an option to remove the individual pass there as well

Add and manage passes in Wallet on iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2020 11:10 AM in response to polkftrg

If you go into the Wallet app and scroll all the way down, you should see an option called 'Edit Passes'. This will allow you to remove whichever ones you like.

You can also tap on a pass and open it from the Wallet app, then press the 3 dot icon in the upper right.. should have an option to remove the individual pass there as well

Add and manage passes in Wallet on iPhone - Apple Support

Walgreens reward balance pop up on Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.