Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add the Wallet app?

I deleted my Apple Wallet app; now I want to put it back, but when I go to the App Store, the only choice is to open it. How do I get the app back?

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 31, 2020 1:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2020 1:38 PM

Wallet is not an app that can be deleted..

Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 12, iOS 13, or iPadOS device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

You probably 'removed' the app or stuck it in a folder somewhere.

If you are updated to iOS 14, it'll be pretty easy to get back onto your home screen.

On your home screen, swipe left continually until you get to the end where the App Library is. Pull down slightly and you'll see an alphabetical list of all your apps. Scroll down to the W's and locate the Wallet app. Tap/hold/drag and it'll pop back out to your home screen.

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2020 1:38 PM in response to Joanne Walen

Wallet is not an app that can be deleted..

Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 12, iOS 13, or iPadOS device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

You probably 'removed' the app or stuck it in a folder somewhere.

If you are updated to iOS 14, it'll be pretty easy to get back onto your home screen.

On your home screen, swipe left continually until you get to the end where the App Library is. Pull down slightly and you'll see an alphabetical list of all your apps. Scroll down to the W's and locate the Wallet app. Tap/hold/drag and it'll pop back out to your home screen.

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

How do I add the Wallet app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.