Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

“can’t verify server certificate”

Will deleting outlook prevent the repeated message “can’t verify server certificate”? And would deleting it cause problems with my other email accounts, some of which are msn?

Posted on Oct 31, 2020 4:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2020 5:09 PM

help-confused1 Said:

"'can’t verify server certificate': Will deleting outlook prevent the repeated message 'can’t verify server certificate'? And would deleting it cause problems with my other email accounts, some of which are msn?"

-------

Contact Microsoft:

It would likely give you an error of it no longer being able to access the account, requesting that you sign in again. And all of those other sites associated to your MSN accounts: They would no longer be able to successfully send messages to it. So, I recommend that you let your account be, and contact Microsoft Support in the meantime.

How to Contact Microsoft:

Start here, with the Virtual Support Agent. Start a chat with a rep, asking them where this all stands. I'm most certain that Microsoft has yet to do their part in catching up with all these changes made by Apple.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2020 5:09 PM in response to help-confused1

help-confused1 Said:

"'can’t verify server certificate': Will deleting outlook prevent the repeated message 'can’t verify server certificate'? And would deleting it cause problems with my other email accounts, some of which are msn?"

-------

Contact Microsoft:

It would likely give you an error of it no longer being able to access the account, requesting that you sign in again. And all of those other sites associated to your MSN accounts: They would no longer be able to successfully send messages to it. So, I recommend that you let your account be, and contact Microsoft Support in the meantime.

How to Contact Microsoft:

Start here, with the Virtual Support Agent. Start a chat with a rep, asking them where this all stands. I'm most certain that Microsoft has yet to do their part in catching up with all these changes made by Apple.

“can’t verify server certificate”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.