Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay & Bank of America Debit Card

I upgraded to the iPhone 12 from the iPhone X.

On my iPhone X, the the newly refreshed BofA debit card imagery appears (first image). However, on the iPhone 12, the old BofA debit card imagery appears (second image). Notably, the physical card looks like the first image.

Does anyone know how I can get my iPhone 12 to update to the refreshed BofA imagery?

iPhone

Posted on Oct 31, 2020 11:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2020 3:08 PM

Hi Premier-Blue,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today. As we are understanding, your Bank of America card has an older image in your new iPhone 12.

You can try restarting: Restart your iPhone or connecting to another network.

You could also try removing the card and adding it back: Manage the cards that you use with Apple Pay.

However, the image may eventually update itself. These images come from the financial institutions and you may need to contact them to see if they went back to this version of the card.

Have a fantastic day!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2020 3:08 PM in response to Premier-Blue

Hi Premier-Blue,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today. As we are understanding, your Bank of America card has an older image in your new iPhone 12.

You can try restarting: Restart your iPhone or connecting to another network.

You could also try removing the card and adding it back: Manage the cards that you use with Apple Pay.

However, the image may eventually update itself. These images come from the financial institutions and you may need to contact them to see if they went back to this version of the card.

Have a fantastic day!

Nov 4, 2020 9:27 PM in response to MichaelB2019

Thanks for the response. Yes, I reached out to BofA and was informed they have received a lot of calls from customers w/ an iPhone 12 device who are experiencing similar issues. No timeline was provided as far as when the issue would be addressed.

On a side note, I ordered a replacement debit card thinking this would resolve the issue to no avail.

Apple Pay & Bank of America Debit Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.