Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Offer of One Year Free Apple TV not honored

I have signed up for an Apple TV account within the 90 day window after having activated my newly purchased iPod. When I signed up for Apple TV, my new account indicated only a 7 day free trial period instead of the special offer of one year free.

iPod, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 1, 2020 2:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2020 2:19 PM

Please do not accept the 7 day trial when you should be eligible for the free year.

Redeem the offer on your new Apple device in the TV app. Look for “Enjoy 1 Year Free”.

Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Verify that you meet the terms and conditions.

If you qualify, and if you did as described in the guide, and you still do not get to see the year offer, then contact Apple Support. They can assist in getting you the service, if needed using activation codes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2020 2:19 PM in response to bienvilleLANOPHL

Please do not accept the 7 day trial when you should be eligible for the free year.

Redeem the offer on your new Apple device in the TV app. Look for “Enjoy 1 Year Free”.

Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Verify that you meet the terms and conditions.

If you qualify, and if you did as described in the guide, and you still do not get to see the year offer, then contact Apple Support. They can assist in getting you the service, if needed using activation codes.

Offer of One Year Free Apple TV not honored

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.