Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got rid of all my apps except for a few, and my pictures won’t delete, and everything keeps crashing bc my storage is full. How do I prevent this? I upgraded iCloud storage but it’s not doing anything. Not able to take pics or get apps. Help??

So I deleted all of my apps except for the absolutely necessary ones, and all of my apps keep crashing even though and I have to restart my phone every second but it usually doesn’t help. My photos won’t delete for some reason and and can’t get apps or take more photos because my storage is full. I’ve done everything like backing up my phone and restarting it and I even upgraded iCloud storage and it’s still not working. I just don’t know what to do. Plz help??

Posted on Nov 1, 2020 6:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 8:51 AM

If you need to cull your iCloud storage -- Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support. If you need to make space on your device - How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support.

Similar questions

1 reply

I got rid of all my apps except for a few, and my pictures won’t delete, and everything keeps crashing bc my storage is full. How do I prevent this? I upgraded iCloud storage but it’s not doing anything. Not able to take pics or get apps. Help??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.