Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Contacts

is there a way of having a second web page address in Contacts on iPhone?

it currently display the Business Web address but i need to it to display a second address for a personal web page for example.

TIA

iPhone 8, 14

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 6:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 6:22 AM

Yes it’s possible.

Tap on the contact that you want to edit. The tap on add url. Add the webpage. Tap on add url again. Add the web page and this time you will want to name it something different, so tap on the default name that is there like, home work, whatever it is, and that opens a window where you can add a custom label. Tap on Custom Label and name that web page Personal Website, for example. Then just keep tapping on add url and add a custom label to name the web site whatever you want to name it.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2020 6:22 AM in response to snetta

Yes it’s possible.

Tap on the contact that you want to edit. The tap on add url. Add the webpage. Tap on add url again. Add the web page and this time you will want to name it something different, so tap on the default name that is there like, home work, whatever it is, and that opens a window where you can add a custom label. Tap on Custom Label and name that web page Personal Website, for example. Then just keep tapping on add url and add a custom label to name the web site whatever you want to name it.

Nov 2, 2020 6:57 AM in response to snetta

If your email account is an Exchange work account, and it won’t let you add additional urls, I don’t know of any other way of adding other websites other than to add them to the Notes section.

If you add them there, they will not be Iive links, but you can copy them and paste them into a browser url field. Or you can highlight/select the website and then select “Look up” from the pop up options bar and then Siri Suggestions will show the website in the resulting window and you can tap on that to take you to the website.

I experimented with the other fields and this was the only other thing that I came up with. If your account, is a work account, you should ask the administrator if there is a way to add additional websites.

iPhone Contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.