Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Both Apple and trans union don’t understand why I am being denied the Apple credit card. I meet the requirement for it and I have no debts. What do I do now?

What do I do? Both the Apple credit support and trans union couldn’t figure out why I am being denied the Apple Card. The email provided to me after I was declined stated that my debt obligation is to high given my income. I have no debt what so ever. No student loans no medical bills or even a house payment. I’ve been struggling to get accepted for the past few months now. What do I do at this point? Ive contacted both agencies and they couldn’t help me.

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 1:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 1:58 PM

I reviewed my credit report from trans union and everything was good. When I contacted Goldman Sachs they didn’t discuss with me the four month credit makeover. I don’t have a bad credit score though and have always payed my credit cards on time. Trans union even said they don’t see anything negative in my account.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2020 1:58 PM in response to RUSD tech

I reviewed my credit report from trans union and everything was good. When I contacted Goldman Sachs they didn’t discuss with me the four month credit makeover. I don’t have a bad credit score though and have always payed my credit cards on time. Trans union even said they don’t see anything negative in my account.

Nov 2, 2020 2:17 PM in response to Shadyshadow-

Is it possible your state ID system is not talking to GS ?

When the Apple Card first launched, there were many declined because the state "enhanced" ID system was not talking to the GS bank system.

Many tried for weeks on end trying to get their ID to register with GS.

I submitted my driver's license ID (enhanced for TSA / Federal use) and it went thru the first time.....

Both Apple and trans union don’t understand why I am being denied the Apple credit card. I meet the requirement for it and I have no debts. What do I do now?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.