You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t verify my identity with Apple Pay!

I cannot send or accept any Apple Cash from friends/family. My phone asks for a picture of my government issued ID. I’ve tried my ID many times and it fails to verify my information.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 2:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2020 3:12 PM

Hello Autumn0121_,

It sounds like you're unable to use Apple Pay because you're unable to complete the verification process. For this scenario, we recommend following the steps shown in the 'If your application is declined because your identification information couldn't be verified' section shown here: How your Apple Card application is evaluated

We hope that helps.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 6, 2020 3:12 PM in response to Autumn0121_

Hello Autumn0121_,

It sounds like you're unable to use Apple Pay because you're unable to complete the verification process. For this scenario, we recommend following the steps shown in the 'If your application is declined because your identification information couldn't be verified' section shown here: How your Apple Card application is evaluated

We hope that helps.

Take care.

I can’t verify my identity with Apple Pay!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.