Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've done every step how do I get that notification to stop coming up for the IOS 14 BETA?

everything I do, every step I follow no matter what I can't get that notification to go away for the beta program.

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 10:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 11:10 PM

You still have the BETA version installed on your iPhone. You may have deleted the BETA Profile however not the update. If you have the BETA profile installed then check for an update. If you do not have the profile then install it again and then update. That will resolve this issue.

If you want to completely uninstall the BETA version and get back to the release version then follow the instructions in this guide by Apple ➔  How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2020 11:10 PM in response to christen176

You still have the BETA version installed on your iPhone. You may have deleted the BETA Profile however not the update. If you have the BETA profile installed then check for an update. If you do not have the profile then install it again and then update. That will resolve this issue.

If you want to completely uninstall the BETA version and get back to the release version then follow the instructions in this guide by Apple ➔  How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

Axel F.

I've done every step how do I get that notification to stop coming up for the IOS 14 BETA?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.