Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I removed the beta off my phone but i keep getting the notifications how do i make it stop ?

Help

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 6:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 6:08 PM

I'm betting that you did not actually remove the beta software. You probably just removed the beta profile, which is not the same thing.

you can confirm this by checking Settings > General > About and looking at Software Version. it probably says 14.2?

I have heard that the next beta release helped resolve this issue. So you can go 1 of 2 directions. reinstall the beta profile, restart your phone and see if there is an update. Or you can remove the beta software

How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2020 6:08 PM in response to kia272

I'm betting that you did not actually remove the beta software. You probably just removed the beta profile, which is not the same thing.

you can confirm this by checking Settings > General > About and looking at Software Version. it probably says 14.2?

I have heard that the next beta release helped resolve this issue. So you can go 1 of 2 directions. reinstall the beta profile, restart your phone and see if there is an update. Or you can remove the beta software

How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

I removed the beta off my phone but i keep getting the notifications how do i make it stop ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.