You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I subscribed to Apple One Premier and Apple TV is still asking for subscription!

I just subscribed to AppleOne at the Premier level, and Apple TV is asking that I purchase a subscription (which is included in the packaged). I've restarted the devices, ensured that I was connected to the internet and logged in with my Apple ID on these devices.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 14

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 4:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2020 11:51 AM

Hello Silversonororo,

We understand you have a subscription with Apple One but you'er unable to use Apple TV+. Let's figure this out.

The Apple TV+ platform has the option to Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app.

You can Download and stream shows and movies from Apple TV+ and Apple TV channels that you're subscribed to.

Hope this can help.

Thanks for using Apple Communities. Have a good day.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 7, 2020 11:51 AM in response to silversonororo

Hello Silversonororo,

We understand you have a subscription with Apple One but you'er unable to use Apple TV+. Let's figure this out.

The Apple TV+ platform has the option to Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app.

You can Download and stream shows and movies from Apple TV+ and Apple TV channels that you're subscribed to.

Hope this can help.

Thanks for using Apple Communities. Have a good day.

I subscribed to Apple One Premier and Apple TV is still asking for subscription!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.