You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is Apple TV+ asking for money when I’m already subscribing to apple one???

I signed up to apple one and now when using Apple TV+ son my Apple TV device or on my mobile it’s asking me to sign up for the tv+ and pay more money when it’s already supposed to be included in the apple one subscription??

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 1:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2021 12:22 AM

Apple One starts with a one month free trial, for any of the services that you haven’t already subscribed to. If you had Apple TV+ before, then that first month of Apple One doesn’t include Apple TV+, as you already enjoyed a trial for that. Could that be it?

Either re-subscribe to Apple TV+ for one additional month, or wait out there trial period.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 22, 2021 12:22 AM in response to Zirketch

Apple One starts with a one month free trial, for any of the services that you haven’t already subscribed to. If you had Apple TV+ before, then that first month of Apple One doesn’t include Apple TV+, as you already enjoyed a trial for that. Could that be it?

Either re-subscribe to Apple TV+ for one additional month, or wait out there trial period.

Why is Apple TV+ asking for money when I’m already subscribing to apple one???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.