You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv

Why is it asking me to subscribe when I have the apple bundle and it has been paid

UNU7100,

Posted on Jun 25, 2023 9:50 AM

2 replies

Jun 25, 2023 10:08 AM in response to Cheech-65

Why is it asking me to subscribe …

Are you signed in to the Apple TV app, through the in-app Settings (sprockets wheel icon), using the Apple ID account that has the ‘bundle’ linked to it?

What content are you trying to access? If it is not part of the Apple TV+ catalog, then it may require a separate subscription or purchase.

… when I have the apple bundle and it has been paid

Are you referring to the Apple One bundle?

For new subscribers, Apple One starts with a 1 month free trial for the bundle services that you haven’t tried before [1]. That means that services that you have tried before, will not be included in that first month. For a seamless transition, users should allow for 1 month overlap. Consider re-subscribing for Apple TV+. After the trial, the overlapping subscription(s) will be canceled automatically. Else wait out the first month.

Apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.