Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After downloading iOS 14.1, lost playlists on my iPhone 8 plus iTunes

After iOS 14.1 downloaded on my iPhone 8plus, I lost all my playlists on iTunes, any help?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 6:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2020 7:51 AM

This happened to me yesterday. I spoke to advanced tech support. They are aware of this issue and development team working on it. The playlists should still be in iCloud aren’t gone forever. The support team tried a few fixes. In the end the only thing that worked was to resync the iPhone with the laptop that had the original playlists. It was easy in the end.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 6, 2020 7:51 AM in response to Liz48

This happened to me yesterday. I spoke to advanced tech support. They are aware of this issue and development team working on it. The playlists should still be in iCloud aren’t gone forever. The support team tried a few fixes. In the end the only thing that worked was to resync the iPhone with the laptop that had the original playlists. It was easy in the end.

After downloading iOS 14.1, lost playlists on my iPhone 8 plus iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.