Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing iOS 14.5 Apple Music Personal Playlists

When I upgraded my iPhone to iOS 14.5 (and iOS 14.5.1) I lost the ability to see and use playlists I created in iTunes running on my Windows PC. How can I restore them to my iPhone? How can I delete them in iTunes? I do have everything synced to iCloud. Thank you in advance for your help!

iPhone 8

Posted on May 8, 2021 9:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2021 10:26 AM

Hey there, Kep_Disney.

It appears that you're no longer able to see or use playlists on your iPhone 8 after initially updating to iOS 14.5. Did you recently start using Sync Library with either Apple Music or iTunes Match? If yes, this article might be helpful: If songs are missing from your music library after you turn on Sync Library

Are you able to see or use your playlists on Apple Music on the web? We want to see if this is happening elsewhere besides your iPhone 8. If needed, here is the link: Apple Music

Take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2021 10:26 AM in response to Kep_Disney

Hey there, Kep_Disney.

It appears that you're no longer able to see or use playlists on your iPhone 8 after initially updating to iOS 14.5. Did you recently start using Sync Library with either Apple Music or iTunes Match? If yes, this article might be helpful: If songs are missing from your music library after you turn on Sync Library

Are you able to see or use your playlists on Apple Music on the web? We want to see if this is happening elsewhere besides your iPhone 8. If needed, here is the link: Apple Music

Take care!

Missing iOS 14.5 Apple Music Personal Playlists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.