Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Coulnd't use 5G network on iphone 12 Pro in Uzbekistan

Hi,

Faced problem that 5G service on Iphone 12 doesn't works in Uzbekistan. I know that Mobile Network Operator UzMobile (JSC Uzbektelecom) has 5G network, but unfortenately in my 12 Pro, I couldn't register on 5G. When I am choosing bands, there are only 2G, 3G and LTE.

Also, I've searched info on https://support.apple.com/ru-ru/HT203982 according which services is supported in my region and unfortenately I couldn't find my MNO in the list.

Please, how I can resovle this issue?

Thank you in advance.

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 10:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 10:59 AM

If your carrier is not in that list, then they are not an official iPhone supported carrier. In that case, you need to contact your carrier to have them see about becoming one. You are probably getting a carrier file from another carrier, which is why you are not seeing the 5G setting. Not much you can do about that until your carrier is approved.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2020 10:59 AM in response to Akbarkhon

If your carrier is not in that list, then they are not an official iPhone supported carrier. In that case, you need to contact your carrier to have them see about becoming one. You are probably getting a carrier file from another carrier, which is why you are not seeing the 5G setting. Not much you can do about that until your carrier is approved.

Coulnd't use 5G network on iphone 12 Pro in Uzbekistan

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.