Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple One Family Sharing

My wife has a 2TB ICloud Plan. I just got Apple One with Family Sharing. How does she cancel her plan while maintaining her storage on the Family Sharing of my account?

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 2:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 2:49 PM

She doesn’t have to cancel it, she can keep both. Otherwise, she can cancel the normal way, and it will automatically switch to the Apple One storage.

Details in this link. Link->What happens to your iCloud storage plan when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

See here to cancel: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2020 2:49 PM in response to pharquar2

She doesn’t have to cancel it, she can keep both. Otherwise, she can cancel the normal way, and it will automatically switch to the Apple One storage.

Details in this link. Link->What happens to your iCloud storage plan when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

See here to cancel: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

Apple One Family Sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.