Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 pro availability

when will be apple iphone 12 pro available in stores?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 3:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 3:18 PM

Hello Khayam-

I am not sure where your region is however what I have done in the past (USA) is to check on the Apple.com website and noted which iPhone i wished to purchase and it listed all the stores that the iPhone may be available that day. I would perform that task on my available days that I can go and pick the iPhone up. You can only see present day's results.

Short answer is that when an iPhone is just released then either you pre-buy and save all the headache and time OR do what I did OR wait till January when everyone has an iPhone to sell.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2020 3:18 PM in response to Khayam khan

Hello Khayam-

I am not sure where your region is however what I have done in the past (USA) is to check on the Apple.com website and noted which iPhone i wished to purchase and it listed all the stores that the iPhone may be available that day. I would perform that task on my available days that I can go and pick the iPhone up. You can only see present day's results.

Short answer is that when an iPhone is just released then either you pre-buy and save all the headache and time OR do what I did OR wait till January when everyone has an iPhone to sell.

Axel F.

iPhone 12 pro availability

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.