Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have 6 cooperate ipads that are locked due to old staff having been signed in. how do I factory reset these IPADs without their Apple ID Passwords?

I have 6 company IPADs that need to be factory reset but cannot do so because we do not have the Apple ID passcode for these IPADs due to the techs no longer being with us. Does anyone know how to help with this?

iPad mini, iOS 11

Posted on Nov 4, 2020 4:35 AM

2 replies

Nov 4, 2020 12:18 PM in response to Mudvchick101

If the company is the original owner, contact Apple. Apple can remove the Activation Lock if provided the required paperwork. Either take the device, the original purchase receipt with the serial number, and a photo ID to the nearest Apple Store (if it has reopened)

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple.    

or contact Apple ID Support. 

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.  (Link doesn’t always load)   

Get Support      Work through the screens to get a chat option. 

Apple Support schedule phone call

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport       People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

I have 6 cooperate ipads that are locked due to old staff having been signed in. how do I factory reset these IPADs without their Apple ID Passwords?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.