Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment method declined error

I have got my first apple product day before yesterday ( ipad) and I set my apple Id. But after about 1000 tries, I am not able to add a payment method. Whenever i fill my visa debit card details, it says payment method declined. And because of this i cannot purchase any paid apps from app store. Ki fly fix this problem as soon as possible.

Posted on Nov 4, 2020 6:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2020 6:52 AM

anshika208 Said:

"Payment method declined error"

-------

For Financial Assistance...

Bank:

Contact your financial institution(i.e. bank) and see if this is not going through. If you have ever purchased an Apple item, then I would suspect it would be seen as a scam, on the bank's part (which s typical), and you need to let your bank know that it is okay to follow through with this transaction.

And/Or...

Call Apple Support:

We are not Apple. This is a User-to-User forum. Apple barely reads these forums as it is. So, call Apple Support. Inform the Apple Rep of what is going on here. They’ll see this from their side of the call and will run you through the fix. If need be, perform a Screen Sharing session with the Apple Rep.

Apple’s Contact Information:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. And that makes sense, because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get thorough :)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2020 6:52 AM in response to anshika208

anshika208 Said:

"Payment method declined error"

-------

For Financial Assistance...

Bank:

Contact your financial institution(i.e. bank) and see if this is not going through. If you have ever purchased an Apple item, then I would suspect it would be seen as a scam, on the bank's part (which s typical), and you need to let your bank know that it is okay to follow through with this transaction.

And/Or...

Call Apple Support:

We are not Apple. This is a User-to-User forum. Apple barely reads these forums as it is. So, call Apple Support. Inform the Apple Rep of what is going on here. They’ll see this from their side of the call and will run you through the fix. If need be, perform a Screen Sharing session with the Apple Rep.

Apple’s Contact Information:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. And that makes sense, because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get thorough :)

Payment method declined error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.