Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Junk mail settings on iphone/ ipad pro

I use the mail app on my iphone and iPad to check my yahoo mail. Lately I’ve been getting a lot of spam which I move junk. However, moving these emails to junk doesn’t do anything to mitigate bc I continuously get these same emails daily in my inbox anyway. How can this be fixed? I don’t see any junk settings options in the mail app settings. Incredibly frustrating :/

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 4, 2020 4:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2020 4:10 PM

Cteijo wrote:

I use the mail app on my iphone and iPad to check my yahoo mail. Lately I’ve been getting a lot of spam which I move junk. However, moving these emails to junk doesn’t do anything to mitigate bc I continuously get these same emails daily in my inbox anyway. How can this be fixed? I don’t see any junk settings options in the mail app settings. Incredibly frustrating :/

What does Yahoo or their support site say to do?

Have you log on to your yahoo account on a web browser and tried looking there.

You're just using the apple mail app for your yahoo account, not an Apple or device issue.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2020 4:10 PM in response to Cteijo

Cteijo wrote:

What does Yahoo or their support site say to do?

Have you log on to your yahoo account on a web browser and tried looking there.

You're just using the apple mail app for your yahoo account, not an Apple or device issue.

Junk mail settings on iphone/ ipad pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.