You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone se charging slowly

I just bought a new iPhone se the other day, and every time I try charging it it takes hours to get a full charge. It take around 10 minutes to go up one percent. Why is my phone taking so long to charge?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 4, 2020 4:06 PM

1 reply

Nov 9, 2020 10:26 AM in response to Dyllydog

Hi Dyllydog,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand your iPhone charges slowly. Having peace of mind that there's no issue in charging your iPhone is certainly important, and we'd like to help.

We suggest to try another Lightning to USB cable and USB Power Adapter to test and see if you experience the same behavior. This will help determine if the charger that was included with your iPhone SE needs to be replaced. In addition, you can follow the steps outlined in this helpful article: If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge

Please keep us posted with the results.

Kind regards.

iPhone se charging slowly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.