Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost save spot when I temp. Deleted GTA San Andreas. When I redownload none of my previous progress was saved at all! Help please!!!!!

I lost all my progress on my grand theft auto San Andreas game when I temporarily deleted from my iPad Air 2. I didn’t want to delete it, but due to limited free space on my tablet I had no choice. The only reason I did it was because I was under the impression that when I was ready to redownload the game back onto my device my game progress would be saved and I would be able to continue the game where I had left off. Sadly this is not what happened and it looks like I am **** out of luck and have loss hours and hours of hard work that should have been saved. Is there any way for me to retrieve or access my previous game/ saved progress? If so this would make me so happy you have no idea!!! Here’s hoping for some good news 🤞🏻Thanks!

eternally grateful,

Lauren R.

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 13

Posted on Nov 4, 2020 10:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2020 5:56 AM

Deleting (removing) an App from iPad removes the App and all associated data. This differs from Offloading an App; offloading only removes the App - but leaves all App data on the device.

https://9to5mac.com/2020/01/21/how-to-offload-apps-in-ios-to-save-space-without-deleting-their-data/

2 replies

Lost save spot when I temp. Deleted GTA San Andreas. When I redownload none of my previous progress was saved at all! Help please!!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.