Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

11 pro was hacked

How can I properly kick a hacker out of my phone and how do they keep getting on.

Wifi? The program they used was Iphone Analyzer, a spyware that clones the phone. I need to learn more about this and get rid of them. I have talked to Apple SuIpport and they screen share and witness the abnormalities. They do nothing. Apple Security told me to erase the hard drive and restore on a differnt device and network.

I cant get the phone into recovery mode.

Posted on Nov 4, 2020 11:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2020 11:41 PM

HackerInmyPhone Said:

11 pro was hacked: [...]Apple Security told me to erase the hard drive and restore on a differnt device and network. I cant get the phone into recovery mode.

———-

Set Up your iPhone Anew:

Use this Site: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.  Erase all content from your device. Then start it anew. It would come to the startup screen. Proceed from there with the login. Contact your carrier, if need be.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2020 11:41 PM in response to HackerInmyPhone

HackerInmyPhone Said:

11 pro was hacked: [...]Apple Security told me to erase the hard drive and restore on a differnt device and network. I cant get the phone into recovery mode.

———-

Set Up your iPhone Anew:

Use this Site: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.  Erase all content from your device. Then start it anew. It would come to the startup screen. Proceed from there with the login. Contact your carrier, if need be.

Nov 4, 2020 11:51 PM in response to HackerInmyPhone

HackerInmyPhone Said:

11 pro was hacked: How can I properly kick a hacker out of my phone and how do they keep getting on.[...]

———-

A Couple of Other Important Thoughts:

A. Report the eMails:

If scammers, those who are running this scam to your eMail provider. Also, being this is an Apple Account - then forward the eMails to reportphishing@apple.com. Include a description of why this is all about.

And...

B. Modify Your Credentials— ASAP:

Someone is Trying to Get in to your Account. As to who it is, there is no way of telling. So, immediately considering to perform the following is best at this point:

• Modify: your login credentials (using both a New eMail and a New Password) for Apple and each and all sites

11 pro was hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.